Summer: 22.07 - 19.08.2017
• Program for children 8 -13 years old
• Additional program for adults on request
Fee for the program 1800 CHF per child/ week.
Discount for siblings.
Accommodation: comfortable and traditional alpine chalet in Anzere, Valais, Suisse (alt.1500 m).
Catering: delicious and balanced cuisine; local farm products; sun-ripe fruit and berries.
- alpine hiking under the supervision of experiences trainers and local guides, getting to know local traditions, photo - video
- 15 group language classes / week: English, French or Russian
- historical excursion to the medieval town Sion or subterranean lake Saint Leonard & chocolate factory
- horse riding lesson at the alpine ranch once a week
- Anzere’s brand new spa & wellness pool once a week
- fishing in a mountain lake
- degustation: fondue and raclette
Evening program: Valais’s fairytales, film nights, video games, board games.
Service: invitation for the Schengen / Swiss visa on request.
• Mandatory medical insurance.
• Visa costs.
• Pocket money (recommended 50 CHF per week).
• Payments for additional activities, lessons or services.