Autumn: 11.10 – 25.10; 25.10 - 08.11.2014
- Children 8 -14 years old
- Additional program for adults on request
Program conditions :
Accommodation in the comfortable timber house by the beautiful lake in the Yorktown.
Catering: Three meals a day prepared with the products from the local organic and natural farms. Traditional American dishes
- pick up at the airport of Washington D.C.; transfer to Yorktown; accommodation
- the Busch Gardens theme park and roller coasters; shopping
- Virginia Beach and the ocean; an authentic mall and the Barnes & Noble bookshop
- an excursion to Colonial Williamsburg; a walk through the historical British settings preserved from 1699; a traditional dinner
- a visit to the Virginia Zoo; shopping
- fishing and biking; dinner; a film & popcorn night
- a trip to Washington D.C.; The White House and The Pentagon; the Smithsonian museums
- a walk through the historical Civil War battlefield in Yorktown, the place where the peace treaty was signed and the United States of America emerged as a country; shopping
- Virginia Beach and the ocean; Norfolk
- a visit to the local organic farm Amy‘s Garden and getting to know the rural area; a film & popcorn night
- an excursion to Jamestown, the first British fortification built in 1607; the story of Pocahontas; the American party
- Richmond: getting to know the capital of Virginia; a mall; the American turkey dinner
- one of Virginia’s waterparks or the Virginia Aquarium; the farewell dinner; packing
- transfer to the airport of Washington D.C.
Fee for the program $ 3000 per child/2 weeks
Discount for siblings
The fee covers:
- American visa assistance, if necessary
- Transfer to and from the airport of Washington D.C.
- Mandatory medical insurance.
- Visa costs
- Pocket money (recommended 50 CHF per week).
- Payments for additional activities, lessons or services